If you could not attend the opening meeting please download and review this entire powerpoint.
FRC: Please review schedule and list of proposed dates
KEY DATES FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- All Program Big Kickoff Meeting
Sep 11, 2018: at the PI Building on APG from 6:30-7:30
Teams can proceed to our main buiding aftwards.
We need all students, mentors, and parents to attend this meeting.
* General kick off info, Big group picture (very important)
* FLLJr will have a short meeting at the Pi Building after the kick off (< 15 minutes)
* FRC Stays at Pi Building until 9p for kickoff meeting
* FLL/FTC can return to our main building for season work
- SEE PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR PROGRAM SPECIFIC DATES
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- IMPORTANT: CALL FOR MENTORS
FLL needs about 3 parent coaches per team to maximize the educational opportunities for the students and to effectively distribute the coaching workload.
All we can say is that this will be a great experience for you and the students.
You can see mentor registrations here: https://form.techbrick.com/mentorlist
- GETTING ON BASE: Please go to the Visitors Center between 6a-5:30P M-F they will issue you a 6-month pass. Otherwise, just proceed as you have and follow the instructions on the directions. PLEASE PRINT THE DIRECTIONS. Click here for the directions.
- COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL: We will largely communicate with you through email. We ask you commit to scanning our emails a quickly as possible for information that is important to you. This is the best way to keep everyone up to date.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC INFORMATION: READ AND KNOW
- TechBrick Program Information for FLLJr: Please Read and Review
- TechBrick Program Information for FLL: Please Read and Review
- TechBrick Program Information for FTC: Please Read and Review
- TechBrick Program Information for FRC: Please Read and Review